Olive Branch Clinic, Lagos
The Olive BRANCH Clinic is a Health Management organization that has delivered first-class health interventions and initiatives since 2005 across Nigeria. Our managed care schemes are provided with outstanding excellence.
We offer various comprehensive healthcare services meeting the ever-changing and complex needs of our client-base.
We work closely with first class hospitals and associated medical and paramedical concerns countrywide.
We have collaborative contracts with various cutting edge laboratories, advanced imaging (whole body and intracavitary) centers, affiliate clinics and hospitals in our public sector programme.
Our care-coordinators proactively interface with our clients and care givers to ensure that evidence based optimal care is given and received. They also ensure two key ingredients that make your experience with us unique.
1. Immediate Access to Treatment and attention
Our patients are our first priority! OLIVE BRANCH patients never have to wait on any extensive waiting lists, preventing uneasiness and additional health risks. Since we plan every patient’s treatment or investigations individually, we dedicate our efforts to ensure that they receive the highest quality treatment at the earliest possible opportunity.
2. Personalized Assistance and Support
Our patients are never alone – each patient has their peace of mind assured by a personal medical associate who accompanies him/her throughout the each step of their stay. The personal medical associate organizes even the most specific details to ensure, that the patient feels at home.
Dr. Ikenna Emeka and the Olive Branch team will like you to become acquainted with our entrenched practice philosophy (totally patient centric), our amiable and friendly staff and our objective to ensure your walk through the challenges of subfertility is speedy.
We will continually also provide easily understandable information regarding infertility which we hope, will answer the majority of questions that you may have.
Why we stand out!
The OLIVE BRANCH clinic is arguably one of the best IVF clinics in Nigeria today. With unparalleled attention to detail and safety plus individualized evidence based care being the minimum offered to all clients. At Olive Branch, we are committed to providing you, the patient, with the most advanced fertility care available, offered in an empathetic and caring environment. We maintain strong associations with experts in other related specialties, enabling us to provide unparalleled, individualized services.
There’s a combination of our qualified IVF Professionals(with regular international trainings) and the latest IVF equipment.
Available accommodation within our premises for out of town patients to ensure you don’t have to worry about that
With well organised and safe patients’ record system, we ensure there are no long wait times on visits.
We have a discreet entrance for patients who will rather their visits are private. The address can be found on our contact page.
- Hospital Address Block A4 Plot 2, Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1 Opposite sweet Kiwi by E-Bar. (Main Entrance) No 8 Obafemi Anibaba Street off Admiralty way Lekki Phase 1 (Discreet Rear Entrance), Lagos, Nigeria
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.