The Bridge Clinic
The Bridge Clinic was established in Lagos in 1999 by CEO, Dr Richard Ajayi. We are the flagship clinic of The Bridge Clinic Group and we remain the most advanced fertility clinic in the country. The Bridge Clinic Lagos was the first fertility clinic in Nigeria to complete over 5 000 IVF treatment cycles; achieve and maintain ISO 9001:2000 Certification; implement conception and births through Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and practise IMSI and surgical sperm collection.
The Bridge Clinic has been helping couples restore the joy of being parents for over 17 years and with the birth of over 2094 babies.Bridge Clinic was originally set up as a fertility clinic and since its inception has grown to become the leading fertility centre in West Africa attracting clients from other regions in both West and East Africa.
Bridge Clinic Fertility Centre is the premier centre for Nigerians living abroad, especially those who now reside in the United Kingdom, Canada and United States of America. Our compliance with various international bodies on quality standards and procedures ensures that we seamlessly integrate with our patients’ physicians abroad while many of the diaspora choose to undergo fertility treatment at our flagship facility in Lagos.
Following an increase in demand for other services that match the quality that Bridge Clinic is known for, the brand formally expanded into primary healthcare in 2016. Regular Bridge Clinics offer comprehensive preventative and everyday primary healthcare services for the whole family while our Bridge Clinic Fertility Centres continue to offer the most advanced care in fertility, fertility preservation and predisposition to select genetic conditions.
What is FertilitySure?
FertilitySure is a series of assessments which helps us to diagnose the reasons for infertility challenges in patients.
There are three fertility assessments; FertilitySure Lite, FertilitySure Comprehensive and FertilitySure Plus. The fertility assessments increase in complexity, if your first assessment reveals the source of the problem, you may not need to progress to the next assessment. Couples who are unaware of their fertility status require certain tests. Different tests are required for a couple who have already undergone treatment without success.
Medication and drug administration
Ovulation induction therapies
Blocked Fallopian tubes
Post abortion damage
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Premature Ovarian Decline
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Intracytoplasmic Morphological Sperm Injection (IMSI)
Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
Abuja: 724 CAD, Zone B04, Umaru Dikko Street
Lagos: 66 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria
Port Harcourt: 41A Evo Road, Elechi 500272, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Victoria Island: 63 Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island
Book Online Appointment with Bridge Clinic here
Find Reviews for Bridge Clinic from past clients here.
- Hospital Address 66 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.