The Bridge Clinic was established in Lagos in 1999 by CEO, Dr Richard Ajayi. We are the flagship clinic of The Bridge Clinic Group and we remain the most advanced fertility clinic in the country. The Bridge Clinic Lagos was the first fertility clinic in Nigeria to complete over 5 000 IVF treatment cycles; achieve and maintain ISO 9001:2000 Certification; implement conception and births through Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and practise IMSI and surgical sperm collection.
The Bridge Clinic has been helping couples restore the joy of being parents for over 17 years and with the birth of over 2094 babies.
- Hospital Address 66 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.