Dr Dinesh Kansal is a senior gynecologist and Head of Department at BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi. She also heads the Laparoscopy Gynae Surgery Unit at BLK. She has completed MBBS (1980), MD / MS (1984), DGO and FCPS from Bombay. It was during her post-graduate days that she developed keen interest in the newly developing field of minimally invasive surgical techniques. She has received training in Laparoscopic Robotic Surgery at Harvard Medical, Boston, USA. Dr Dinesh Kansal has been in private practice for past 26 years and has gained vast experience and great skill in advanced & difficult cases of Laparoscopic gynae surgeries and Hysteroscopic surgeries and has performed more than 11,000 successful minimally invasive Gynae surgeries so far.
Dr. Dinesh Kansal is Director at FOGSI recognized training centre in Advanced Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery at BLK.
Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & HOD, Obstetric & Gynaecology department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
– Director for Training in Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Gender Male
- Experience / Training Presently working as a Sr. Consultant & HOD, Obstetric & Gynaecology department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi - Director for Training in Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic Surgery Previous Experience: Dr. Dinesh Kansal was the Head of Department at Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Minimally invasive surgeon at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, Kalra Hospital and Bhatia Global Hospital at Delhi. Also worked at Cama & Albless Hospital and J.J. Hospital at Bombay.
- City Delhi
- Country India
- Awards National award for Excellence in Surgery International award for best Hysteroscopic surgery video presentation Best Doctor award by Delhi medical Association
- Hospital Name
- Membership Vice President - Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists of India American Association of Gynecologic & Laparoscopists Federation of Gynecologists of India Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians of Delhi National Association for Reproductive and Child health of India Society for Excellence in Gynecology & Obstetrics- Secretary Indian Medical Association and Delhi Medical Association Society of Fetal medicine Fertility Preservation Society (India)
- Research and Publications Tissue Retrieval Techniques in Laparoscopy Laparoscopic Dermoid Ovarian Cystectomy Minimising blood loss in Laparoscopic Myomectomy Intrstitial pregnancy- FOGSI journal Cevical pregnancy-FOGSI journal Laparoscopic Management of Unilateral Hematometra in Uterus Didelphys - AOGD journal Tubectomy failure- Asian Journal of Obs & Gynae Ectopic pregnancy-Early diagnosis for Best outcome- Obs & Gynae today A rare C/O Primary amenorrhea-Asian Journal of Obs & Gynae Trans-cervical resection of Endometrium- IMA JP Hormone replacement therapy- IMA JP Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding- Medsurge Laparoscopic Dermoid Ovarian Cystectomy Minimising blood loss in Laparoscopic Myomectomy