Dr Oluwafunmilola Rebecca Biobaku Lagos Nigeria
Dr. Oluwafunmilola Rebecca Biobaku is a consultant Gynaecologist at Nordica Fertility Center.
She started her medical journey at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Teaching Hospital, Osogbo, Osun State before she proceeded to Obafemi Awolowo Teaching Hospital Complex in Ife, Osun State for her houseman-ship and later had her residency at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department of the same institution.
Her Professional Certifications include FMCOG, MBBS, and MPH and her clinical interests are in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
She is a fellow of National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FMCOG) and has attended various trainings and courses which include:
- Obstetrics/Gynaecology Ultrasound – Core Course, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, USA (2014).
- Research Methods Course in Sexual and Reproductive Health, HIV and Gender Based Violence at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa (2012).
- Clinical HIV/AIDS management course at the Reproductive Health and HIV institute, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa (2007), and
- Proficiency certificate in Management from the Nigerian Institute of Management (2007).
Prior to joining Nordica Fertility Center, Dr. Biobaku had worked at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex (OAUTHC) in Ile Ife, Osun State where she started as a House officer in May 2005 to April 2006; she rose to become the Senior Registrar Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Aug 2007-Aug 2012.
She also worked as a Clinical HIV Care Consultant at the International Center for Aids Care and Treatment Programme (ICAP), Abuja from June 2006 to July 2007; and also as a Medical Officer at the Maternal and Child Health Hospital in Ogoja, Cross River state.
Dr. Biobaku believes every woman ought to experience the joy of motherhood and she is very passionate about her work.
- Gender Female
- Experience / Training
- Hospital Name
- Research and Publications