The Eko Hospital is a private hospital located at Ikeja with annex in Ikoyi, Central Lagos, Surulere, Lagos State Nigeria. This hospital was established in 1982 to succeed Mercy Specialist Clinic, a clinic that operated in the late 1970s to provide health care services to the entire people of Lagos State, Nigeria. Eko hospital provides a wide range of health services, including secondary services for its local population, regional as well as national health services. Eko hospital, is the first private hospital to be quoted on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Eko hospital has an annex at Ikeja consisting of about 130 beds space with the basic medical equipment for conducting series of diagnostic test. The Surulere annex is a 40-bed Secondary health care facility. Other diagnostic equipment includes:
Audiometry Unit, where series of hearing test are conducted to enhance the identification of the threshold levels.
Dialysis Unit, for the diagnosis and treatment of Kidney
Medical Laboratory, for the diagnosis of various infections and diseases.
A blood bank for the storage and preservation of donated blood for emergency purpose
Physiotherapy Unit to provides a comprehensive service to hospital inpatients,
Comprehensive Health Screening
CT Scan Computerised Coaxial
Intensive Care Unit
Fertility Centre (In Vitro Fertilisation Unit)
- Hospital Address 31 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Opebi, Ikeja, Nigeria
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Specialties Gynecology Obstetrics Pediatrics Infertility Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.