The clinic is one of the largest fertility centres in sub-Saharan Africa and our standards and success rates are comparative with similar facilities abroad.
We operate primarily from our Lagos Centre and have established satellite IVF centres at Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kaduna and recently Benin-City.
The concept of satellite IVF centre (with its numerous benefits) was pioneered in Nigeria by The Hope Valley Clinic Ltd with the Port Harcourt centre.
The Hope Valley Clinic is:
- the first centre in Nigeria to commence operation with the full compliments of all ART equipments including ICSI from inception, an indication of our seriousness, dedication and commitment.
- the first ART centre in Sub Sahara Africa to-date to have recorded a pregnancy in a 45yrs old using her own eggs – Nigerian fertility society/IFFS workshop, 2005.
These and many more fact attest to the degree of attention to detail and the dexterity of our quality control and assurance protocols.
Up to-date, the clinic has completed over 2000 IVF/ICSI cycles with over 500 babies to show for it.
- Hospital Address LAGOS Plot 31, Block 113 Oladimeji Alo Sreet, Opposite Treasure Grdens, Lekki 3rd round-about or ikate round about. Lagos â€“Epe expressway, Lagos. ABUJA CENTRE Within Zankil Medical Centre, Plot 1021, B5 Sheu Yarâ€™Adua Way, Opposite Fed Ministry of Works Utako District, Abuja. PORT HARCOURT CENTRE 14 Trans Woji Road, by Slaughter, Woji Port Harcourt. Rivers State. BENIN CENTRE 7B Behind no 7, Eguadase Street, off Akpakpava Road, Benin Edo State.
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.