Ekocorp PLC began operations in 1977 as Mercy Specialist Clinic. Within a few years, the practice had expanded to four Clinic locations within the Lagos Metropolis. To take advantage of the expanding patient base and broadening range of clinical services, The EKO Hospital, coined from the first letters of the founders’ surnames, was established in 1982.
The 3 founders, Dr. Alex Eneli, Dr. Sonny Kuku and Dr. Amechi Obiora established the hospital as a joint medical practice, patterened after a Teaching Hospital and Medical Center. The Company was re-registered as a Public Limited Liability Company (PLC) and in 1994, the name was changed to Ekocorp Plc. The philosophy of the multi-hospital group is to provide excellent medical care at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
Ekocorp PLC has continued to grow due to the dedication of its directors, the commitment of its employees and the goodwill of its customers. Today, there are three full-fledged hospitals located in Ikeja, Surulere and Ikoyi in Lagos. The Ikeja facility is a private 130 bed teaching hospital and tertiary institution with a wide range of state of the art therapeutic and diagnostic equipment. The Surulere Hospital is a 40 bed Secondary healthcare facility, and the Ikoyi facility is a full fledged primary Health Care and diagnostic centre.
Eko hospital has an annex at Ikeja consisting of about 130 beds space with the basic medical equipment for conducting series of diagnostic test. The Surulere annex is a 40-bed Secondary health care facility. Other diagnostic equipment includes:
Audiometry Unit, where series of hearing test are conducted to enhance the identification of the threshold levels.
Dialysis Unit, for the diagnosis and treatment of Kidney
Medical Laboratory, for the diagnosis of various infections and diseases.
A blood bank for the storage and preservation of donated blood for emergency purpose
Physiotherapy Unit to provides a comprehensive service to hospital inpatients,
Comprehensive Health Screening
CT Scan Computerised Coaxial
Intensive Care Unit
Fertility Centre (In Vitro Fertilisation Unit)
31 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Opebi, Lagos, Nigeria
Yes. Contact us for details
Cost depends on required Laparoscopy Surgery. Contact us for more details
Book Appointment Online
- Hospital Address 31 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Opebi, Ikeja, Nigeria
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.