Here at M&M Fertility and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Centre, we provide comprehensive reproductive services in a compassionate, honest and friendly environment. Our services include…
COMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION
We provide personal consultation and complete investigation for the infertile couple. Several indicated tests are performed to ascertain which factors are responsible for infertility and what is the best course of treatment. We provide counseling and empower the couple to participate fully in their care and make informed decisions.
SPERM ANALYSIS AND FREEZING
We provide comprehensive semen analysis to determine volume, appearance, motility, morphology and count for male infertility There are many circumstance in which sperm freezing may be necessary. We offer freezing and banking/storage for sperm and embryo.
Medication are prescribed and administered in a structured protocol to stimulate the ovaries to produce many eggs. The woman is usually monitored with hormonal assays and ultrasound to ensure appropriate drug dosage, response and prevent hyperstimulation complications. Each woman responds differently to stimulation. Some are poor responders usually due to age and poor ovarian reserve. Our expert providers will advised you when your stimulation is not going well and offer counseling and recommendations for options available to you.
IUI, TDI, IVF & ICSI
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) involves washing and placing sperm into the uterine cavity at time of ovulation.
Therapeutic donor insemination (TDI) involves washing and placing donor sperm into the urine cavity at time of ovulation The sperm is quarrantined in the sperm bank for 180 days after the donor has been tested and screened for all sexually transmitted diseases. He is rescreened after the 180 days.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) involves retrieving eggs from the follicle, combining them in a sterile medium with sperm to fertilize and develop, then transferring the embryos into the uterus.
Intracytopasmic sperm injection (ICSI) involves selecting one healthy sperm and through a very tiny needle, injecting it into the oocyte
We offer a comprehensive, personal and confidential sperm/egg donation program for men/women who cannot produce sperm/egg for a variety of reasons
We also perform all surgical procedures related to infertility, where they are the cause of the infertility. Our Centre is well known for fibroid study and myomectomies. All patients must undergo comprehensive pre-surgical evaluation before being considered acceptable for surgery. Our primary objective is patient’s safety and restoration of fertility.
OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
Quality is not just a statement, it is our on going focus and dedication. Our (QAP) meets the entire international standard for medical device and infertility treatment
- Hospital Address ITUNU HOTONU ROAD, NIGERIAN NAVY ESTATE, KM 7, NYANYA-KARSHI EXPRESSWAY, KARSHI ABUJA FCT Nigeria
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis; Laparoscopic Hysterectomy; Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy; Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries; Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal; Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal; Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation; Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal; Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse; Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery; Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy; Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis; Laparoscopic PCOD; Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes; Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis; Laparoscopic myomectomy; Laproscopic appendicectomy; Laparoscopic cholecystectomy; Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain; Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass; tubo - ovarian abscess; Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula; Laparoscopic unification surgery; Laparoscopic cervical encirclage; Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA); Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty; Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy; Twisted Ovarian cyst; Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy; Laproscopic varicocele ligation; Laparoscopic sling surgeries; Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy; Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.