Lifelink Fertility Clinic Lagos
Lifelink Fertility Clinic is a fertility clinic in Nigeria, offering a premium, individualized and self-tailored services to its esteemed clients using highly skilled professionals, with the latest state of the art technology.
Lifelink Fertility Clinic is one of the best fertility clinics in Nigeria, offering a premium, individualized and self-tailored services to its esteemed clients using highly skilled professionals, with the latest state of the art technology. Our Chief Medical Director, Dr Kemi Ailoje, is one of Nigeria’s most sought after female fertility/IVF specialist. She brings her unique and versed experience in proffering solutions to infertility issues across the globe to journey towards successful parenthood.
Dr Kemi Ailoje and her team of experienced professionals are eager to welcome you through the doors of Lifelink Fertility Clinic. Our aim is to ensure that your journey towards achieving your dream of starting or expanding your family is as seamless and comfortable as possible. Our customer centric treatment plans are to ensure that you are afforded the best chance of achieving your pregnancy within the shortest possible time. Our Clinic is situated in the comfortable Government Residential Area (G.R.A) of Ikeja Lagos, upon a cozy and serene expanse of Land. The environment is quiet and extremely therapeutic.
- Personalized Treatment: Infertility is a challenge one in every 4 couples experience in Nigeria, as is to be expected the proverbial ‘one shoe fits all’ cannot apply to every couple, at Lifelink Fertility Clinic, we offer personalized treatment plans suited to the specific couple. This has helped in no small measure in achieving the success we have achieved thus far.
- Counseling Services: At Lifelink Fertility Clinic, we offer professional counseling services as we have come to recognize that a crucial part of the successful outcome of the treatments we offer hinge on the emotional and mental strength of the couple. We therefore not only work with you but also walk with you throughout your journey with us and even afterwards as we like to expand our family.
- Medical & Paramedical Services: We have strong collaborative efforts with first class hospitals both internationally and locally, this is crucial to ensure best results for all our clients.
- Comfortable Accommodation: We have affordable accommodation (Lifelink Luxury Apartments) that are cozy, comfortable and highly affordable within 2 – 5 minutes walk from our clinic. We also offer transport services to help all our clients from outside Lagos feel more comfortable.
- Chauffeur Services: For our clients coming from outside Lagos, we have pick up from the airport and drop-off once treatment is completed.
27 Oladipo Bateye Street, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Nigeria. Find More details here
Book Online Appointment with Lifelink Fertility Clinic here.
FindLifelink Fertility Clinic Rating and Reviews from past clients here
- Hospital Address 27, Oladipo Bateye Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By
- Hospital Size
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Infrastructure HSG, Ultrasound, MESA, PESA,TESA,Early Pregnancy Monitoring
- Breakthrough Cases