Nordica Fertility Center, Lagos
If you are experiencing difficulties getting pregnant, you have come to the right place.
Nordica Fertility Center, Lagos was established by renowned fertility expert, Dr. Abayomi Ajayi, in association with Nordica International, Denmark,to provide the latest and most advanced assisted reproductive services for treatment of male and female infertility and related issues.
Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of couples to overcome their infertility challenges; many of whom had previously almost given up hope of having their own babies.
Since its establishment in 2003, Nordica Fertility Clinic, Lagos has become a national destination for patients seeking fertility care.
It is easy to see why:
We have a “Care Team” deploying patient-care approach. We believe that knowing our patients allows us to develop individualized treatment plans.
We believe that this familiarity and consistency of care, contributes to each patient’s well being, and ultimately, to the success of their treatment.
This “Care Team” approach shows in the individualized experience we provide each patient;
In the caliber of well trained staff (doctors, nurses, embryologists etc) that bring their talents to our best in class fertility services;
and in a collaborative process that has helped in putting smiles to hundreds of families
Advances in the treatment of infertility are almost a daily news story. We are at the forefront of these technological advancements in infertility treatment.
In addition to deploying cutting edge facilities and equipment,
we also have direct access to research findings from The Institute of Human Reproduction, Sybion, Fruebjerguel, Denmark and also with doctors and technicians at The Fertility Unit of Herlev University of Copenhagen.
This ensures that we are at the cutting edge of assisted reproductive technologies as they evolve.
TRANSPARENT AND FAIR TREATMENT COST
For a lot of couple with fertility challenges, the decision to pursue care often comes down to the bottom line of affordability.
This is understandable. That is why we have designed our billing structure to be as transparent and friendly as possible.
In addition, from the beginning of the process, our team is committed to helping you understand and assess your financial options.
To be the preferred assisted conception provider globally.
Achieve best results with tender care.
This is OUR “TRIIC”
• To set the standard of excellence in ART in Nigeria and West Africa.
• To continuously innovate to deliver superior customer satisfaction beyond expectations.
Nordica Lagos Centre
106/108 Norman Williams Street,
South West Ikoyi, Lagos
Nordica Mainland Centre
38 Jalupon Crescent, off Adeniran Ogunsanya,
Book Nordica Fertility Center Online Appointment here
Find Nordica Fertility Center Rating and Reviews from past clients here
- Hospital Address Nordica Lagos Centre 106/108 Norman Williams Street, South West Ikoyi, Lagos Nordica Mainland Centre 38 Jalupon Crescent, off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos 27, Queen Elizabeth Street, Off Yakubu Gowon Crescent by Aso Gate Villa, Off J.F Kennedy Street, Asokoro, Abuja 5, Erhuvwu Club Street, Off Summit Road, By Benezia Hotel Asaba, Delta.
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.