The aim of the P. K. Nordic Hospital & Maternity Home is to introduce affordable Nordic standard medical treatments. The hospital is non-profit.
The hospital receives all types of patients. Resident consultants provide specialist services in gynecology and obstetrics as well as surgical treatment of breast cancer. The other patients are placed in different waiting lists and when there is a sufficient number of patients in a list, the responsible consultant is brought in from Scandinavia or Greenland to deliver the treatment locally. Thus it is unnecessary to travel abroad for medical treatment.
The cost of treatment is further reduced by comparing and adjusting to local prices. Besides the more patients in a waiting list, the cheaper it is for the individual patient.
Emergencies are treated or referred locally.
All surgical treatments are offered endoscopicaly or by minimal invasive procedures.
Dr. Peter Nzulumike, consultant gynaecologist and obstetrician, sub spec. breast surgery.
Danish and Swedish educated specialist.
Post qualification experience 24 years.
Member of the Danish Medical Association, the Swedish Medical Association, the Danish Gynecological and Obstetrical Society, the Swedish Gynecological and Obstetrical Society, and the Greenlandic Medical Association.
- Hospital Address Garden Estate, Site J, Ojo, Lagos.
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Specialties Gynaecology Gynaecological exam and scan N 10,000 Cervical smears N 3,000 Colposcopy and Biopsy N 10,000 Abrasio and Biopsy N 10,000 in LA / N 15,000 in GA El-coagulatiocondy N 5,000 KBC N 15,000 Conisatio N 20,000 in LA / N 25,000 in GA Colporrh. Ant. N 100,000 Colporrh. Post. N 100,000 Fistula fop. N 300-450,000 Diagnostic laparoscopy N 100,000 Therapeutic laparoscopy N 150-250,000 Sterilisatio – lap. N 150,000 Hysterectomy abd. N 300,000 Hysterectomy lap. N 450,000 Hysterectomy vaginalis N 450,000 Obstetrics Pregnancy scan (from 12th week) N 10,000 Type II scann N 15,000 Anniocentesis N 20,000 Patological pregnancy control N 10,000 Patological pregnancy delivery N 200,000 Mamma (breast) Exam. with scan N 45,000 Breast biopsy N 50,000 Lumpectomy N 120,000 Mastectomy N 250-300,000 Mastectomy and axill. Clearance N 450,000 Mastectomy and reconstruction N 550-650,000
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To ensure the provision of excellent and modern healthcare services to our patients in a clean and friendly environment using highly skilled clinicians at all times.