South Shore Women and Children Hospital
South Shore Women’s and Children’s Hospital is a healthcare specialist facility situated at Plot 1717, Mike Adenuga Close, Off Adeola Odeku Road, Victoria Island, Lagos. The clinic is committed to providing our clients with excellent patient-centered medical treatment, focused on proven international best practices. We are on the Best Specialist Hospital in Lagos and in the whole of Nigeria. Our team is made up of professionals who are well educated in the culture of professionalism, quality and empathy of South Shore to ensure that every patient receives healthy, efficient treatment in our warm and pleasant climate. We are also a source of referral for minimally invasive gynaecological procedures,
We are open 24 hours a day and offer general Gynaecology Obstetrics services – comprehensive antenatal and postnatal care, high-risk pregnancy management, primary and secondary infertility treatment, uterine fibroid management, urogynaecology, cancer screening, well woman checkups, and breast care. We also provide endoscopic procedures, such as colposcopy, diagnostic hysteroscopy, hysteroscopic fibroid treatment, polyps, intrauterine adhesions, laparoscopic fibroid treatment, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, adhesions, ectopic pregnancies, and tubal surgery.
South Shore runs full time Paediatric services – newborn care, immunization, well child clinics, and general paediatrics; supported by subspecialist clinicians in a standard facility. We aim to give the best care to infants, children and young adults, whether they are acutely ill or have chronic conditions.
South Shore Women’s and Children Hospital is specialized for Gynecology, Pediatrics, Infertility, Laparoscopic Surgeries, Endoscopic Surgeries, etc.
Our core values uphold the highest standards known in the medical field. We continue to have clinical outcomes in women’s health care delivery comparable to internationally acclaimed centers.
We adhere to an uncompromising code of ethics that emphasizes complete honesty, transparency and sincerity.
Through the collective and coordinated efforts of our staff, we apply our diverse talents, backgrounds, ideas and experiences to create solutions that benefit patients.
To continuously invest in advancing and improving our knowledge and skills for the benefit of our patients.
We strive to ensure that each patient is informed about the available treatment options that are specific to their needs.
Uterine Artery Embolization
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Dr. Olajuwon Alabi
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr. Olufunmbi Makinde
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr. Steven Oyeleke
Dr. A. Lawson
Specialist Diagnostic and Intervention Radiologist
Plot 1717 Mike Adenuga Cl, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Find more details here
Book Online Appointment with South Shore Women and Children Hospital here
Find South Shore Women and Children Hospital Rating and Reviews from past clients here
- Hospital Address Plot 1717 Mike Adenuga Close, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To ensure the provision of excellent and modern healthcare services to our patients in a clean and friendly environment using highly skilled clinicians at all times. To provide women with the same advanced treatment procedures offered abroad (Minimal invasive and Non-invasive) treatment options and to substantially reduce the need to travel abroad for medical care. To continue to have clinical outcome in women’s and children’s health care delivery comparable or surpassing internationally acclaimed centers.