St Catherine’s Hospital Specialist Abuja
St Catherine’s Specialist Hospitals Limited is a Limited Liability Company that specializes in Healthcare service delivery. The Hospital which was founded on the 1st June 1999, started as a 10-bed hospital at 17B, Akhiakara Street by Nwaja junction, Trans Amadi in Portharcourt, Rivers state. The hospital relocated to its own purpose built 25-bed multidisciplinary headquarters at No.14 Trans Woji road, woji, Portharcourt on 31st July, 2007 and has continued to witness a tremendous growth in its reputation over the years.
In our quest to deliver quality healthcare services to more Nigerians and Foreigners alike, the hospital launched a branch in Abuja which commenced operations on the 25th January, 2016.
At St. Catherine’s specialist hospitals limited, we have a team of highly experienced and skilled medical workforce as well as support staff that work together to ensure that the hospital becomes a world class hospital and actively participate in medical tourism.
A hospital recognized by patients and staff for excellence and compassion in service and care.
As a recognized hospital for excellence and compassion in service and care;
- We are committed to enhancing the future of our patients and help them Live a long and healthy life.
- We are committed to providing solutions and treatment for infertility cases and obstetrics/gynaecological conditions.
- We are committed to combating ignorance in our society on critical medical conditions that threaten life.
- We are committed to providing a listening ear to our patients and to cause a revolution in patients’ management.
- We value and recognize the condition of every staff in fostering a culture of innovation and lifelong learning.
We care for all discerning patients with: empathy and total devotion to duty with the fear of God without discrimination. Our services are prompt, courteous, comprehensive, efficient and effective. Our strength in part lies in the use of state – of – the art technology in a clean, conducive and patient friendly environment. We also boast of a highly skilled and motivated staff that see their employment as a vocation rather than a mere bread basket.
Our unwavering desire is to delight our clients and keep the ethical standards in the discharge of our duties. Our care is carefully tailored to meet international standards in all ramifications.
- Hospital Address #6 Odienna close, off Libreville Street, off Aminu Kano Crescent, wuse 2, Abuja.
- City Abuja
- Accreditation By
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size
- Payment Modes
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases