St. Ives Hospital Lagos
St. Ives is a leading private hospital group in Nigeria.Founded in 1996 in a 3-bedroom apartment in Ikeja, we have grown into a highly revered multi-specialist healthcare provider operating from 4 branches in Ikoyi and Ikeja in Lagos State, as well as in Ibarra, Abeokuta in Ogun State.
St. Ives is dedicated to three specific practices: women health, children health, and family health with four distinct healthcare operations.
Each operational arm is situated at separate locations, well equipped with modern facilities, and well-staffed with qualified specialists and professionals who are abreast of all modern trends, global best practices and developments in their various specialties.
We offer dedicated specialist services in all matters of women, children and family health, managed and delivered by a group of consultants in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Medicine and Surgery. St. Ives also provides referrals to affiliate medical experts abroad on occasions when required.
St. Ives Family Clinic
St. Ives IVF/Fertility Unit
St. Ives Pharmacy
12 Salvation Rd, Opebi 100212, Ikeja, Nigeria
Book St. Ives Specialist Hospital Online Appointment here
Find St. Ives Specialist Hospital Rating and Reviews from past clients here
- Hospital Address 6, Maitama Sule Street, Via Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
- City Lagos
- Accreditation By Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Country Nigeria
- Hospital Size 20 Beds
- Procedures Laparoscopic Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Lap Radical Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Surgeries On Ovaries, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cyst Removal, Laparoscopic Submucosal Fibroid Removal, Laparoscopic Endometrial Ablation, Laparoscopic Adhesion Removal, Laparoscopic Uterine Prolapse, Laparoscopic Sterilisation – Family Planning Surgery, Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy, Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis, Laparoscopic PCOD, Laparoscopic Fallopian Tubes, Laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis, Laparoscopic myomectomy, Laproscopic appendicectomy, Laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy for chronic pelvic pain, Laparoscopic surgery for adnexal mass, tubo - ovarian abscess, Laproscopic repair of vesico - vaginal fistula, Laparoscopic unification surgery, Laparoscopic cervical encirclage, Laparoscopic uterine nerve ablation (LUNA), Laproscopic assisted neovaginoplasty, Laparoscopic surgeries during pregnancy ex: Appendicectomy, Twisted Ovarian cyst, Laparoscopic presacral neurectomy, Laproscopic varicocele ligation, Laparoscopic sling surgeries, Laproscopic Burch colposuspension and paravaginal repair for stress Urinary incontinence Laparoscopic sacrospinous Colpopexy/cervicopexy, Sacrocolpopexy/sacrocervicopexy
- Payment Modes
- Achievements Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal of large size
- Infrastructure Xray, Laparoscopic Machine Operation Theater
- Breakthrough Cases
- Mission To educate and train surgeons on minimally invasive procedures To provide a Surgery center where surgeons can operate laparoscopicaly on their individual patients.